Ivotion Denture System
The Ivotion Denture System comprises a complete digital manufacturing process which allows you to create top-quality removable dentures.
The integrated workflow involves digital laboratory fabrication methods and established clinical treatment steps.
The new monolithic Ivotion disc, which is at the core of this system, features both tooth and denture base materials.
- Fast manufacturing process
- Premium materials
- Predictable results
- Individual complete dentures (upper or lower jaw)
- Complete dentures (upper and lower jaw)
- Duplicate complete dentures (upper and lower jaw)
- Immediate complete dentures (upper and lower jaw)
- Overdentures on two attachments (upper and lower jaw)
The Ivotion Denture System seamlessly combines materials and processes from Ivoclar Vivadent with scanning and software solutions from 3Shape. An exclusively developed design software together with coordinated and proven materials, including special manufacturing strategies and state-of-the art milling machines (PrograMill) promise exceptional reliability and consistent, predictable results.
The Ivotion Denture System is based on Ivoclar Vivadent‘s long-standing expertise in removable denture prosthetics. An anatomical impression and a preliminary bite registration are taken in the dental practice as usual. Subsequently, a functional impression is made using a customized tray together with a conventional wax bite record.
Clinical instruments for preliminary bite registration, bite recording and functional impression taking have been specially developed for the Ivotion Denture workflow in order to ensure predictable results and reliable planning and treatment steps.
- Easy preliminary bite registration with Centric Tray
- Easy and fast measurement of the angle of the occlusal plane in relation to the Camper‘s plane (CP) and the bipupillary line (BP) and transfer to the design software with UTS CAD
- Easy determination of the maxillo-mandibular position with Gnathometer CAD
Scan & Design
The Ivotion Denture System eliminates the need for fabricating time-consuming models, because the impressions are quickly and easily digitized with the laboratory scanner from 3Shape.
The digital dentures are individually designed and customized with the intuitively operated 3Shape Dental System. The system features extensive tooth libraries in addition to sample tooth set-ups, morphing tools, various set-up functions and the latest gingiva designs.
The exclusive workflows from Ivoclar Vivadent are fully integrated in the CAD software of the 3Shape Dental System and are available to all users of the “Removable” and “Complete” software packages.
The new Ivotion disc allows you to fabricate monolithic removable dentures by means of an efficient digital workflow. Complete dentures are milled from one disc in one uninterrupted process, reducing the need for manual work: This is in accordance with the product slogan of “one disc, one milling process, one denture”.
- Proven, high-quality PMMA tooth and denture base materials
- Only a few manual work steps: the milled denture merely requires polishing
- Data-based, three-dimensional tooth and dental arch structure within the disc
Data-based Shell Geometry – the core of Ivotion
The unique Shell Geometry is located within the Ivotion disc. The Shell Geometry is a data-based, three-dimensional tooth and dental arch structure which is designed for fabricating maxillary and mandibular dentures. This innovative technology allows you to mill customized complete dentures in one operation.
Oversize Process with Ivotion Base / Dent
Two Ivotion discs comprised of high-quality tooth and denture base materials are available for the fabrication of removable dentures using the oversize technique (i.e. an oversized dental arch). This manufacturing method ensures exceptional individuality and flexibility and enables you to tackle the most challenging cases.
- Fast and easy bonding of tooth segments
- Tooth-coloured PMMA discs made of premium DCL material (Ivotion Dent and Ivotion Dent Multi)
- PMMA discs for the fabrication of denture bases exhibiting high impact strength
You can mill your digital dentures in the powerful machines of the PrograMill® range (PM7, PM5 and PM3) or with the established Zenotec® Select system.
The integrated ioniser of the PrograMill PM7 together with the Active Air Suction feature reduces cleaning to a minimum and makes this unit an ideal milling machine.
The materials, the CAD and CAM software and the milling machines all work together smoothly to produce high-precision dentures of the finest quality.
- Integrated ioniser to minimize cleaning
- Automatic self-cleaning with the Active Air Suction feature
- Fully automatic materials management
- 8-position material changer for an uninterrupted process
- Manufacture of eight digital dentures, e.g. over night