The PrograPrint PR5 3D printer is the centrepiece of the PrograPrint system. Featuring an innovative cartridge system, the printer allows virtually contactless and straightforward handling of the resin materials. Automatic material recognition and an intuitive user interface make printing your objects an easy task.
- Especially developed for 3D printing of dental appliances
- Straightforward handling procedure with an innovative cartridge system, material recognition & intuitive user interface
- Durable PrograPrint Stage build platform
- Resin cartridge with resin tank (self-regulating fill level)
- RFID material recognition
- Intuitive operation via touchscreen
- Optical status display
ProArt Print are light-cured resin materials for stereolithography. They are designed for use with the PrograPrint PR5 3D printer to produce accurate, dimensionally stable printed objects. Process-supporting materials enable the manufacture of opaque models, transparent splints (e.g. bruxer splints), drill templates and objects for the pressing and casting of restorations.
- ProArt Print Wax
- ProArt Print Model
- ProArt Print Splint
- Occlusal veneers
- Partial crowns
- Occlusal splints
- Drill templates