PrograPrint is a 3D printing system that is especially designed for dental applications. The system is integrated into a validated workflow and comprises equipment for printing (PrograPrint PR5), cleaning (PrograPrint Clean) and post-curing (PrograPrint Cure) along with matching resin materials (ProArt Print) and software applications. This 3D printing system provides high-precision results due to the ideal integration of the components and allows for easy and clean handling procedures.
- Complete workflow with high process reliability
- High precision due to specially designed light engine
- Straightforward handling procedure with innovative cartridge system and intuitive user interface
- High quality resin materials for outstanding results
The PrograPrint PR5 3D printer is the centrepiece of the PrograPrint system. Featuring an innovative cartridge system, the printer enables easy and virtually contactless handling of the resin materials. Automatic material recognition and an intuitive user interface give you the reliability you need in printing your objects.
- Specially designed for the 3D printing of dental applications
- Straightforward handling procedure with an innovative cartridge system, material recognition and intuitive user interface
- Specially developed light engine for high precision
- Clean and easy handling of material cartridges
- Contactless RFID material recognition
- Intuitive operation via touchscreen
- Optical status display
- Inlays/Onlays/Partial crowns
- Occlusal splints
- Drilling templates
ProArt Print materials
ProArt Print are light-cured resin materials for stereolithography 3D printing. They are designed for use with the PrograPrint PR5 3D printer to produce accurate, dimensionally stable printed objects. Process-supporting materials enable the manufacture of opaque models, transparent splints (e.g. bruxer splints), drill templates and objects for the fabrication of pressed restorations.
ProArt Print Model
ProArt Print Splint
PrograArt Splint is suited for the manufacture of occlusal splints, drilling templates and try-in bases for fixed and removable prosthetics. The printed objects are distinguished by good polishing properties, high translucency and strength, without being brittle.
ProArt Print Wax
Engineered to meet dental needs – take a look and be inspired
High precision is one of the requirements of a 3D printer in a dental laboratory. As a complete system with a validated workflow and special LED light source, the PrograPrint system is distinguished by the highest level of precision for your dental laboratory.
Order a free quadrant model with removable dies, made from the ProArt Print Model material. Be inspired by the impressive print results produced in the PrograPrint system.
PrograPrint Clean & Cure
- TÜV tested
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Holder for the PrograPrint Stage
- Two cleaning containers for pre- and post-cleaning
- Powerful magnetic stirrer with self-reversing mechanism
- Spacious curing chamber
- Easy operation via touchscreen
- Optical status display
- Suitable also for lab composites
- Option for user-defined programs
3D printer - virtual installation
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to experience the 3D PrograPrint PR5 printer through a virtual installation in your laboratory? The PrograPrint Augmented Reality (AR) application allows you to do just that. You can open the app directly in the browser of your smartphone or tablet. With the app open on your device, capture your surroundings and place the 3D printer as a virtual 3D object in that space.