The PrograMill PM5, with its 8-way material changer, provides perfect automation for your laboratory. The material changer allows several production orders with different materials and indications to be processed. Individual machining strategies are used depending on the material and the indication. This allows short processing times for the respective restorations.
- High precision and consistent results
- Intuitive operation and touch-screen display
- Integrated CNC PC and intelligent machine management
- Automatic wet and dry operation
- Automatic change between wet and dry operation
- 13-position tool changer for independent processing
- Fully automatic materials management
PrograMill PM5 delivers ideal performance for the digital dental laboratory. This unit is suitable for wet and dry processing and offers a wide range of materials and indications.
- IPS e.max CAD
- IPS e.max ZirCAD
- IPS Empress CAD
- Tetric CAD
- Telio CAD
- Colado CAD CoCr4
- Colado CAD Ti5
- SR Vivodent CAD
- IvoBase CAD
- ProArt CAD
- Inlays, onlays, veneers
- Partial crowns, crowns
- Hybrid bridges
- Digital complete dentures
The precise 5-axis machining process is controlled via the integrated PC with touch-screen monitor. The fully automatic materials management checks whether the tools correspond with the respective machining strategy. The tool changer ensures that the production is carried out independently and consistently
A wide selection of tools gives users a variety of processing possibilities. PrograMill tools are specifically designed for different CAD/CAM materials and colour coded by means of a ring on the shaft. Every colour represents a different material. The materials are also marked accordingly. Colour coding is also used in the operating panels of the PrograMill machines. This allows intuitive and easy tool management.
- Specially developed and adapted to the Ivoclar Digital CAD/CAM materials and the PrograMill machining strategies
- Innovative colour concept
- Optimal production results
PrograMill Base unites function and esthetics. A powerful and low-noise suction and coolant system is integrated inside the modern lower cabinet – the optimal base for PrograMill milling machines PM3, PM5 and PM7.
The PrograMill suction unit filters harmful particles using various filtration levels.
The PrograMill tank, with a filling capacity of 15 litres, ensures automation during wet processing.
The drawer contains a specially adjusted insert, in which materials, tools and accessories have a set place.
- Powerful suction and coolant system for automatic wet and dry operation
- Ergonomic operation of machine and components
- High stability
- Ecological power-saving technology
PrograMill Suction Unit
The PrograMill suction unit is ideally adapted to the requirements of the PrograMill milling machines. The use of cyclone technology enables up to 95% of the coarse particles to be separated in a pre-separation stage.
- Intuitive operation via colour display
- Powerful and virtually maintenance-free