PrograMill PM3 delivers ideal performance for the digital dental laboratory. This unit is suitable for wet and dry processing and offers a wide range of materials and indications.
- High precision and consistent results
- Intuitive operation and touch-screen display
- Integrated CNC PC and intelligent machine management
- Tool changer for independent processing
- Intuitive user interface for convenient production
- Wet and dry operation for a versatile range of options
The precise 5-axis machining process is controlled via the integrated PC with touch-screen monitor. The fully automatic materials management checks whether the tools correspond with the respective machining strategy. The tool changer ensures that the production is carried out independently and consistently.
- IPS e.max CAD
- IPS e.max ZirCAD
- IPS Empress CAD
- Tetric CAD
- Telio CAD
- Colado CAD CoCr4
- Colado CAD Ti5
- SR Vivodent CAD
- IvoBase CAD
- ProArt CAD
A wide selection of tools gives users a variety of processing possibilities. PrograMill tools are specifically designed for different CAD/CAM materials and colour coded by means of a ring on the shaft. Every colour represents a different material. The materials are also marked accordingly. Colour coding is also used in the operating panels of the PrograMill machines. This allows intuitive and easy tool management.
- Specially developed and adapted to the Ivoclar Digital CAD/CAM materials and the PrograMill machining strategies
- Innovative colour concept
- Optimal production results
PrograMill Base unites function and esthetics. A powerful and low-noise suction and coolant system is integrated inside the modern lower cabinet – the optimal base for PrograMill milling machines PM3, PM5 and PM7.
The PrograMill suction unit filters harmful particles using various filtration levels.
The PrograMill tank, with a filling capacity of 15 litres, ensures automation during wet processing.
The drawer contains a specially adjusted insert, in which materials, tools and accessories have a set place.
- Powerful suction and coolant system for automatic wet and dry operation
- Ergonomic operation of machine and components
- High stability
- Ecological power-saving technology
PrograMill Suction Unit
The PrograMill suction unit is ideally adapted to the requirements of the PrograMill milling machines. The use of cyclone technology enables up to 95% of the coarse particles to be separated in a pre-separation stage.
- Intuitive operation via colour display
- Powerful and virtually maintenance-free