PrograScan One intraoral scanner
How you benefit:
- Optimal treatment results thanks to high-accuracy scanning2
- Patient-specific motion uses dynamic occlusion to perfect your restorations
- Artificial intelligence assistant automatically removes soft tissue for scanning ease
- Real-colour scan and shade measurement to evaluate treatment and initiate valuable dialogue with patients
- Optimized comfort for both dentist and patient with innovative wireless scanning technology3
- Caries diagnostic aid for early detection of suspected surface caries4
- Seamless integrated restorative workflow with PrograMill One and IPS e.max CAD
PrograScan One software package
- PrograDesign – Artificial intelligence-driven design proposals for ease and speed
- Patient Monitoring – Visualize changes over time and gain preventive insights
- Smile Design – Design your patient’s new smile in just minutes
- Treatment Simulator – Consult with your patient using simulated orthodontic treatment
 Kihara, H., Hatakeyama, W., Komine, F., Takafuji, K., Takahashi, T., Yokota, J., Oriso, K., & Kondo, H. (2020). Accuracy and practicality of intraoral scanner in dentistry: A literature review. Journal of prosthodontic research, 64(2), 109-113.
 Abduo, J., & Elseyoufi, M. (2018). Accuracy of Intraoral Scanners: A Systematic Review of Influencing Factors. The European journal of prosthodontics and restorative dentistry, 26(3), 101-121.
 Based on user feedback
 Ntovas, P., Michou, S., Rahiotis, C., & Kakaboura, A. (2020). Caries detection using intraoral scanner under in vivo and in vitro conditions. 501. 2020 ORCA, 09/07/2020 - 11/07/2020, pp. 501.